We Can Do Business is dedicated to safeguarding your privacy and keeping any information we hold about you safe and secure.
We Can Do Business will treat all your personal information as confidential, will keep it on a secure server and will fully comply with all current, applicable UK Data Protection and consumer laws. We will not disclose any information to any other third party.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title/role
- Contact information – telephone number and e-mail address
- Post code
How do we intend to use the information we collect?
- Contact through our website in order for us to provide you information in response to an enquiry.
- Internal administration for purchase or sales invoices
- We will not use this information to inform you about any new services or other marketing information
Security and safety of the information we hold
- We have high levels of internet security to prevent unauthorised access to your information at all levels within our operating systems- ie complex and secure passwords
- Data is backed up to a secure cloud storage service
Controlling your personal information
- You may have given consent to us in the past to store your information so that we can update you with business news and information. You can change your mind at any time by e-mailing email@example.com to request that we remove your information from our system
- We will not transfer, sell, distribute or disclose your personal information to any third party
- You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 at any time by contacting us on the e-mail given above or via the contact page on our website.
Usage of Cookies
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a piece of information saved by a web site on an internet user’s hard drive through their browser. The information the cookie contains is set by the site and can be used by the site whenever the user visits the site. There’s more information here.
This site uses cookie to provide essential functionality, and to help us understand how people use the site so that we can enhance it. The information stored is always anonymous.
By using this site you agree to to allow us to store these cookies. You can control cookies using your browser : see this cookie website for details.
The Cookies We Use
|Analytics is used by millions of sites worldwide to collect anonymous information about how visitors use the site.|
|These cookies are by Facebook to record if you have liked this page.|
|Cookie Notification||webucookienotice||This cookie could be used so that we don’t show our pop-up cookie notice to those who have already seen it.|
|WordPress Blog||wp-settings-1, wp-settings-2,wp-settings-time-1, wp-settings-time-2||Used by WordPress, the Content Management System that powers our blog.|
|c_user, data, lu, act||Used by Facebook for the Like button|
|Google +||NID, PREF, BEAT||Used by Google+ for the share button|